Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation!
With this tool you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state. Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
Tiny portable freeware application for Windows that can easily hide any window, program, browser or game in the background with one click or hotkey. The program instantly hides specified windows from your desktop and taskbar without closing them. Click ones to hide and ones more to restore all hidden windows without any loss.
- Small size
- Save state of the windows
- Hide windows by the three types: name of the window, the window class and name process
- Instantaneous velocity hide
- Password protection
- Mutes sound
- Set hotkey for each window
- Hide active window
Super GRUB2 Disk helps you to boot into most any Operating System (OS) even if you cannot boot into it by normal means.
Supported Operating System(s)
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- Windows 98/ME
- Direct Kernel with autodetected initrd
- Super Grub2 Disk – Detect any Operating System – Linux kernels detected screenshot
- Super Grub2 Disk – Detect any Operating System – Linux kernels detected
- Debian / Ubuntu / Mint
- Fedora / CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- openSUSE / SuSE Linux Enterpsise Server (SLES)
- Any many, many, more.
- FreeBSD (single)
- FreeBSD (verbose)
- FreeBSD (no ACPI)
- FreeBSD (safe mode)
- FreeBSD (Default boot loader)
- EFI files
- Mac OS X/Darwin 32bit or 64bit